An airless sprayer is a revolutionary product that will make your interior design and other indoor projects easier to do. This new paint sprayer works by pushing out paint using very high pressure, that is up to 3,000 psi utilizing a hose and out into a tiny hole on the edge of the gun spray.
The tip of the gun spray is manufactured so as to create a fan-shaped pattern of little droplets, making the painting even more defined in color.
Utilizing the airless sprayer has been the trend in indoor design today because painting tasks are done faster than the usual brush strokes. Today, there are a number of brands that offer these types of products, but it is best to take only those with the trusted names in the industry. You can read about airless paint sprayer reviews to know about the using of it.
Top 3 Best Airless Paint Sprayer
If you are thinking of renovating and redesigning your abode, then you need to have your own research about which products to buy especially when it comes to painting and paint accessories. One big thing that one must consider is on the type of handiwork instruments to be used in putting in color to walls as this can make or break the whole design of the house.
If this is troubling you right now, then here are some helpful tips for you. Take time to read these reviews of best airless paint sprayer now for you to have a glimpse of the pros and cons of each product.
Graco Magnum 261815 ProX7 Hi-Boy Cart Airless Paint Sprayer
The Graco Magnum is different from other ordinary sprayers because it has an attached vehicle that allows maximum portability.
What is great about this product is that it is suited for both large and small scale tasks in both outdoor and indoor surfaces.
- Siphon tubes – Its efficient and quality siphon tubes can deliver about 0.31 gallons per minute making the Graco Magnum most Preferred by contractors with large projects.
- Motor – The state-of-the-art X7 is a specialized motor designed specifically for the Magnum for it to run over 5/8 horsepower in 15 Amp household current.
- Adjustable Pressure Options – Depending on the type of painting task, the user can adjust the pressure of the sprayer, making the paint finish more adept to various projects.
- Unique Piston Pump – Because the piston pump is made out of stainless steel, Graco assures its users of optimum durability. This steel also allows the sprayer to work over a long period of time without having to let it rest.
- Filter – The unique filter that is attached to the pump prevents dust and other minute substances from entering the tubings.
- Standing Design – Compared to other sprayers, this Magnum boasts its unique design that allows it to stand firmly on its cart when used. This feature adds up to its convenience, stability, and mobility advancements.
Things we liked
- This type of sprayer is designed to withstand heavy duty projects.
- It is equipped with a flush system that allows convenient cleaning.
- The user-friendly buttons bring about optimum ease in using the equipment.
- When the spray gun is released, both the pump and motor stop so as to avoid damaging the product.
- The lengthy 100 feet hose maximizes its portability and mobility.
Things we didn't like
- The Graco Magnum has a large dimension.
- It is not preferred for small scale work.
- It weighs more than the other sprayers in the market.
Graco 16N673 TrueCoat Pro II Electric Paint Sprayer
If you are looking for the perfect paint sprayer that can deliver a smooth and thick finish, then this is the product for you.
This new generation sprayer boasts its speed in completing painting tasks while assuring you of a flawless finish.
Also, its portability allows you to move from a place to another with ease. Thus, if you use this product, the manufacturer assures you of maximum performance, reliability, and quality outputs.
To draw a clear picture of this state-of-the-art sprayer, airless paint sprayer tips at here are detailed descriptions of its features including its pros and cons.
- Its ProControl Pressure Control allows the user to adjust the spray depending on the kind of paint being used may it be primers, enamels, and solid stains.
- The Tilt-n-Spray technology lets you do downward, sideward and upward strokes with utmost ease and comfort.
- Its adjustable pressure range from 1000-2000 psi allows the user to have various types of finishes for different painting projects.
- Its unique high-pressure spraying system enables the paint to get into pits and crevices.
- The suction tube swings allow the user to save time as refilling is minimized.
Things we liked
- All of its materials are durable
- No paint thinner required because of its ability to adjust to various paint types
- Very consistent in its smooth spraying pattern even for just one pass coverage
- Its pump is of good quality and resists corrosion
- Automatically clears intake valve at startup
Things we didn't like
- If you wish to have very thick paint coverage, then you will find it difficult to use such product.
- Because of the heavy coatings, you might end up with drippings on the floor.
Graco 257025 Project Painter Plus
This paint spraying machine is lightweight, very flexible with easy storage features that will be most suitable to any homeowner DIY enthusiast.
The control knob gives the user options on applying the right pressure setting which can range from light to medium painting coverage.
The Graco Project Painter Plus is designed to work for various large and small scale work, it may be indoor or outdoor.
This product boasts its portability and total functionality against all other new brands coming out in the market. Unique features of the Graco Painter Plus are:
- The state-of-the-art motor that enables it to spray directly from its 1 or 5-gallon paint storages
- The inclusion of a metal gun equipped with a 515 RAC IV edge with cover
- 25 feet hose with an informative guide on how to operate such device
- Malleable supply paint tubing that bends without damaging any portion of the hose
- Unique pressure control features and cleaning adapter that prevents clogging
Things we liked
- The instructional materials are very informative and simple in such a way that first-time users can understand the steps easily
- The design of the spray minimizes any spillage and over spraying
- The tubings are of good quality and can withstand heavy-duty hours of work without having to let it rest for few minutes
- The design of the tubes and guns are very convenient for cleaning and declogging
Things we didn't like
- Like some other products, spillage can not be limited to 0 percent
The Advantages of Using an Airless Paint Sprayer
- Speed – If you want to get things done the fastest possible time, then using this product would be of great help.
- Uniform application – If your walls are textured and uneven, this is not a problem for airless paint sprayers because it is equipped with features that can provide a smooth finish even on rugged surfaces.
- Absence of compression – With the airless sprayers, compression is not utilized in pushing off paint rather a pressured hose is used making spillage and over spraying more controlled.
- Portability – Because it is very lightweight, it can easily be transferred from a place to another making painting jobs less of a hassle.
As a whole, airless paint sprayers have many advantages to bring to those who want to create a new color hue in their houses. Compared to the conventional painting style, using these new products can surely give you more than what you pay for. All you have to do is to pick one brand that will suit your preference and you can, in no time, start to embellish your abode.