Top 5 Best Cheap Pressure Washers 2020
Why Our Ranking is Highly Reliable?
We spent more than a week on searching and testing the pressure washers from many trusted brands.
As far as our experience, we assess more than 40 best products based on usage, performance as well as technical specifications to make this review of the most outstanding pressure washers.
Our Practical Knowledge
Combining our team’s applied knowledge about mechanical engineering, every benefit and drawback of all products become easy to spot and compare.
Understanding the customer’s expectation, we want to help you clarify the dependable pressure washers and avoid using the poor quality.
Top 8 Best Cheap Pressure Washers – You Would Never Find in Any Other Articles!
Below is our review plus buying advice in details.
1. Sun Joe SPX3000 – Best Seller in the Pressure Washer
I cannot leave Sun Joe SPX3000 in any other positions if it’s not the first due to its vast user and amazing features that is not too exaggerated to rank the product to top 1 bestseller pressure washer.
So now we are looking at the most functional pressure washer which can tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: from home to building, vehicles to lawn equipment and more.
Sun Joe does a great job with very little effort. But you will impress with an 1800-Watt/ 14.5-amp motor which generates up to 2030 PSI of water pressure.
Have ever seen any washers removing all the tar and grease from concrete, heavy stains, old stains, rust from steel, caked mud on equipment and other stubborn gunk and grime?
If you haven’t yet, so it’s time for your finger to click here.
The fascinating feature does not end up there. This product has an induction motor and a piston pump that runs very smoothly. And also, I find it interesting with the adjustable nozzles and removable tanks.
With the detergent tank system, you can store two different types of detergent simultaneously with 0.9 liters onboard.
But you should keep in mind that the Sun Joe is useless without a replacement BRASS connector, so you have to order this extra part. If you don’t, it will take time to call and ask the manufacturer to send it to you.
If you are a big fan of extreme cleaning tasks, the SPX3000 Pressure Washer is your ultimate Dirt Fighter.
- Do not have a noisy engine while working
- Lightweight and easy to move
- The soap dispenser works well
- Environmentally friendly compared to the gas power washer
- Clean well and come with several nozzles for different tasks
- Compact and convenient to store
- Need longer hose and wand
- Leaking due to the hose connector can be difficult to tighten
2. Sun Joe SPX3001 – The Deal of the Year
If you’ve already satisfied with SPX3000, but you don’t need the two detergent tanks, instead, you prefer the hose reel so SPX3001 must be your deal.
Another product of Sun Joe remains all the premium features, such as garden hose adapter or total stop power-saving system, so you don’t need to worry about the big difference between the two Sun Joe pressure washers.
But the initiative of SPX3001 is its “water capability” that I consider a smart washer. It is the automatic feature that senses water restriction which is safe for itself.
The only issue we are facing here is you have to buy the foam cannon due to SPX3001 doesn’t offer dial detergent tank system as I mentioned.
But some people think that the foam cannon work better at removing stubborn dirt and they are okay with this. If you are one of those, feel free to “add to cart.”
I highly recommend it for cleaning cars because, with an intelligent pressure system, it won’t scratch your car paint like other products in the market.
- Great pressure and responsive pump
- The quick connect hose and head spray nozzle easy to set up
- Onboard reel keeps the pressure hose well-organized
- Allow more hose on the reel
- Include a great selection of accessories
- Short handle for tall folks to move the washer around
- Hose roller requires more muscle than expected.
3. Sun Joe SPX 4000 – Best Home Power Washer for the Price
Here is one more product of Sun Joe. You might be bored if I keep talking again and again about the 1800W of pure power, the 14.5-amp motor that demolishes every last bit of dirt around your house.
But the remarkable thing here is the Sun Joe’s exclusive pressure-select technology. You’re getting the perfect pressure to combat dirt and grime with professional results.
We should remind you of its two options:
- LOW/1450 PSI is for everyday dirt, grease, and grime
- HIGH/ 230 PSI tackles all the toughest cleaning tasks
One more thing you should notice is SPX4000 has different tips that can snap on and off depending on your need. There is one tip for biodegradable detergent, let’s say, the 25’.
If you’re worried about your uneven yard, the tripod of SPX4000 will prevent it from tippling. This design does not look like a conventional washer but offers absolute stability.
The only drawback was the GFI plug which is relatively large. It won’t fit in the available outside outlets so prepare for this case.
If you are a thorough cleaner or a senior and understand the engineering parameters, why don’t choose a smart pressure washer as an active assistant?
- No leaking
- Cart-type is better for balance
- Clips can rotate to hold the electrical cord
- Drain plug allows washing out remaining cleaner fluid
- The larger dial is easy to figure out
- Have to buy an attachment
- Weaker pressure with the hose extension
4. PASCESS Power Wash Cleaner – A Must have Cleaning Tool
Next up, we’re looking at another handy household tool, ranked 15th in the list of best selling pressure washer. I’m impressed in its color, design, and performance of this product for the first time.
PAXCESS is seen as a high-pressure cleaner with the 1800-watt motor up to 2150 PSI/ 1.85 GPM – relatively higher than at other product in general. This parameter means that you can quickly and easily blast away dirt and grime in your sheds, cars, driveways, and outdoor power equipment.
It’s worth mentioning here is the powerful adjustable spray wand. It’s so fascinating that you just twist the nozzle until you reach the appropriate setting, don’t need to change many different nozzles like other washers.
Let me explain more.
There are two fan patterns. Try to twist the nozzle to the right to get the narrow pattern with high pressure, and in the opposite direction, the wide pattern will allow you low pressure.
Want to hear a trick?
I use the narrow spray to blast the heavy dirt in one area, then use the brush to loosen the dirt, and lastly take the wide spray to rinse everything thoroughly.
When I saw this washer, I can’t ignore its removable detergent tank. You could easy to remove and clean whenever you want. But remember to fill the tank up with the right amount of soap.
The only thing I need is a power cord storage system. PAXCESS need to improve this drawback.
But the rest is excellent, and you will only take a short time to get everything clean with the easy installation and convenient usage. I highly recommend PAXCESS for cleaning cars and trucks.
- Sturdy and well-designed
- Neat and tidy roller and holder
- Easy to adjust the pressure
- Perfect foam feature and free to adjust the amount of soap
- The cord is long enough to clean
- Two ways for water sucking
- Outstanding technique support
- The leaky garden hose attachment
- Hard to unscrew attachment when done
5. Hose Nozzle/ Metal Garden Hose Sprayer by LawnPRO – A Decent Choice for Every Cleaner
LawnPRO prides of their professional garden hose nozzle, and I have no skeptical about this.
With nine spray patterns, I consider this product the best effective tool ever.
LawnPro offers spray settings for every task which might help you easily rinse off the 2nd – floor windows or roof. Is this the dream of every cleaner? So now you’ve already achieved it!
But that’s not marvelous enough when mentioning to this feature. The mental spray nozzle’s steel core construction is many times stronger than the other typical plastic ones.
Also, to make sure the nozzles are both durable and comfortable further, they wrap the hand grip in non-slip rubber. So you can feel the real true quality for the first time you touch the LawnPro’s product.
If you have multiple cars or a large garden to wash, you must have wrist fatigue due to keeping your hand tightly to maximize water flow.
Don’t need to worry more! The flow control thumb adjuster allows you to simply align the stream: slide your thumb forward for optimal water flow; or slide it back to reduce or shut off the flow.
However, because of the steel material, the nozzle may heavier than you expected. If you have arthritis, it seems that you are not into it.
Mental garden hose sprayer deserves to be the best pressure washer for every task with the least effort.
- There is no leakage with the valve in the closed position
- Well-operated trigger and hefty-weight nozzle
- The high-quality attachment housing base
- Comfortable and solid grip with soapy and slippery hands
- Lifetime guarantee
- Not really lightweight
- Need sturdier handle
6. Schafter 3000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer – New Release
Being a new product available on the market but Schafter has received good feedback from customers. So we decided to test this product, and the result shows it deserves to be in the top 9 of our review.
What to amaze?
The washer has a motor of 1800-watt which generates 1.80 GPM with 3000 PSI power. No doubt that it has surprising pressure for extensive cleaning.
You may see that all the washers that I mentioned above has a maximum of 2030 PSI but have high performance.
So with this excellent pressure, you could clean vast area like the concrete floor, driveways, garage floor or big trucks in a short time. It’s quick and easy to use.
But the excess of power in the washer might be destructive because it could damage your car paint. So be careful with this.
No one likes to change their washer every year, that’s for sure.
The total stop system can automatically stop the motor and pump of the washer if the trigger remains untouched for a while.
So that it could save a considerable amount of water which others washer would waste, this feature also keeps the washer well-maintained and improves its life expectancy to around double than the earlier one.
I personally live this washer because it has all the features worth buying. It’s the best cleaning partner for you. Why not while it takes you a little time but brings the most pleasant result?
- The hose winds smoothly
- Easy to install with a few simple attachments
- Tackle all heavy-duty cleaning job efficiently
- 33Ft power cord for use on all exterior outlets
- High or low-pressure options to wash various surfaces
- Cable hook keeps the electric cable tidy
- There isn’t a place to stay the extra nozzle
- The hose disconnects from the handle quite easy
7. Stanley SHP 2150 Electric Pressure Washer – The Professional Pressure Washer
Stanley SHP 2150 is a reliable pressure washer we’ve tested based on a proven universal motor and tri-axial pressure that can blast away dirt, mold, moss, mildew, and grim.
I’m a lazy cleaner, so I give 5-star for this washer due to its convenience. With tri-axial pressure, you can clean your decks or fences with no need to sand or paint. Concrete, stone, and stucco surfaces give the same result. All in one blink!
Stanley comes with the professional steel washer wand with quick-coupler nozzle fitting. There are four different quick change nozzles:
- The Green attaching the 25’ nozzle tip for a “fan” spray has normal high-pressure cleaning.
- The 0’ nozzle (Red) has a high-pressure spray for concentrated “pencil-point.”
- The Rotary/ Turbo nozzle could increase the effective spray by up to 50%. You should use this for heavy-duty tasks.
- Use the low-pressure spray soap nozzle (black) for easy detergent application because it can automatically activate the detergent tank.
This is a little trick:
First, use 25’ nozzle with only water to pre-wash the surface. Then use the soap nozzle to cover the surface by foam. Finally, use the Turbo nozzle to remove foam and dirt.
If you keep the foam a few minutes left on the decks or cars, you can remove 98% of the dust. It’s so quick and easy.
Nothing is perfect. Though I’m crazy about its performance, there is something that might be an issue here.
If you release the trigger and quickly press it again, it seems that the pump needs more time to create pressure one more time.
But keep it one second before pressing the trigger again, everything goes fine.
Take this under your consideration, Stanley suits for all cleaning tasks around your home.
- Professional heavy-duty spray gun
- Wand, lance, hose, and foam cannon use standard M22 and fit quickly
- Aluminum swivel garden hose
- Soft flexible high-pressure hose
- Auto-reset GFCI plug
- 50ft hose leaks at the connection
- Take time for pulling the trigger and getting full water pressure
8. Briggs & Stratton 020681 Electric Pressure Washer – A Good Unit for the Price
B&S 2000PIS with a durable Brushless induction motor is ready for cleaning up to 40% faster. Uncompromising cleaning power and four, quick-connect nozzles make sure you win every fight against dirt and grime.
B&S does a fabulous job with plumbing even the infrastructure is relatively old.
Here, you can connect the sewer jet line to the gun to control the jet with the trigger. Otherwise, you could attach the pressure hose to the sewer jet, bypass the wand to control the flow via the ON/ OFF switch. Both ways work wells with plumb.
Its effectiveness was verified by an independent lab ensuring you take the sufficient clean power as it promises.
But here is the thing I should mention. The tough welded-steel frame gives you added protection for whatever unexpected impact. In addicted to its compactness, the convenient foldaway design can be tucked away in small spaces.
This washer will leak a bit, and that is its weakness.
Overall, it’s good enough for not only for patio and cars, but also the moss build-up on the siding.
- Can manage a strong impact during operation
- Ensuring a noise-free and smooth cleaning
- Integrated detergent tank to upgrade your cleaning potential
- Time-saving turbo nozzles
- A little heavy
- Need longer cord for distanced areas
What to Look for When Buying a Pressure Washer?
Gas Vs. Electric
The most significant difference between a gas pressure washer and an electric one is speed and strength.
The gas washers are usually louder, but produce more power, while the electric is quitter, but often has less power.
Some people assume that electric pressure washer is good enough for small areas, whereas the gas power allows more pressure is excellent for driveways, decks, and homes.
But it’s not true!
There are so many electric pressure washer with high-pressure which is up to 3000 PSI can easily blast every dirt and dust on any kinds of surface. You can see the list above as reliable evidence.
But the electrics washers are by far advantageous for the environment. No emissions, no noise, no running out gas and oil. Perfect for our green planet! That’s why I only mentioned these kinds of washer in the articles.
Pressure washer state their performance by three parameters:
- Pounds per square inch (PSI)
- Gallons per minute (GPM)
- Cleaning Unites (CU)
Higher PSI allows stronger pressure. If you can’t see the CU of the washer on the seller’s post, just multiply the PSI by the GPM. The result will tell you the CU.
It is how easy a washer to wheel around and store. Find the one which is compact and lightweight because you would never get tired about carrying your washer around to clean up your house.
Make sure you are clear about the warranty policy if you don’t want to argue with the seller in case there are some issues.
You have to know what does it cover. Does it include the frame or the engine pump? Different manufacturers state different warranties, so read it carefully.
If you like a high-powered washer, the 2000 PSI or over will make you satisfied. But if your cleaning tasks are spraying window or washing the yard, a compact one will probably be the right choice.
So the best choice is not only in reliable brand and good quality but also in your expectation. Understand your needs to own the ideal pressure washer.
You can share your thoughts in the comment section below. And don’t forget to like and share this article if you think it’s useful and informative.