The Graco 17C305 Pro 210ES Airless Paint Sprayer with a Pro Connect feature is a top choice of professional and commercial painters for covering wide spaces such as buildings and residential properties. It can take on tasks that demand excellent performance output on painting interiors or exteriors of houses or even of smaller works. This sprayer has a powerful mechanism and a .021-inch tip that can support solvent-based paint and heavier materials (excluding texture-filled materials and asphalt.
- ProConnect Pump Replacement System – Replace worn out the pump with ease to help complete jobs faster.
- Endurance Pump – Keeps performance at its peak to a maximum lifespan requiring fewer repairs to meet demands of professionals
- Welded, Chrome Plated Steel Cart – Durable, easy to clean parts and system.
- SG3 Metal Spray Gun – Comes with a 515 spray tip that can deliver 47 gallons of material per minute, supports up to .021 spray tip, and with a pivoting hose swivel for ease in managing longer lengths of hoses.
- 1 HP DuraDC Motor – Powerful and long-lasting motor that can work on long extension cords.
- Telescopic Handle – Store with ease with this retractable handle feature.
- Easy Out Pump Filter – Extra efficient filtration system delivers excellent finish faster
- Reverse-A-Clean Spray Tip – The high precision spray tip for fast-cleaning of clogs
- Power Flush Cleaning – Can be attached to a garden hose for easy and quick cleaning tasks
- Quick Access Inlet Valve – Easily removes debris and increases productivity time
Benefits of Using Graco 17C305 Pro 210ES Pro Connect Paint Sprayer
The Graco 17C305 Pro 210ES Pro Connect Paint Sprayer is built for painting professionals, hobbyists, serious DIY enthusiasts, handymen, remodeling contractors, and just about anyone who is seriously into industrial painting.
Designed for the daily painting needs of professionals, this paint sprayer is durable enough to meet the demands of painting large areas. One thing great about this model is the inclusion of the particular Pro-connect system that allows you to replace a pump even on the job site in a few minutes without the need for tools. Having this feature saves a lot of time, and it increases job efficiency and productivity.
The whole system can easily be brought anywhere with its cart, allowing for greater mobility. Storage is not a problem with its telescopic handle that keeps it compact for transport and storing.
- Easy assembly of spray tip, hose, and the rest of the system right of the box.
- The push prime feature makes it easy to clean the tubes and the sprayer.
- This model is available with either a cart or a stand.
- Can be used in a wide variety of spray painting projects
- Durable enough to withstand long durations of daily painting tasks.
- 50-foot duraflex hose can reach wider areas.
- It is great for commercial and industrial painting tasks.
- It cannot be used for spraying asphalt and other textured materials
- Its high-end price may be a setback for casual paint enthusiasts.
The high customer rating of 4.5 out of 5.0 on the Graco 17C305 Pro 210ES Pro Connect Paint Sprayer shows that the majority of users are highly satisfied with its performance, making it one of the top choices among all the products for personal and professional use. Users commend it for its reliability and durability for heavy-duty tasks despite its compact design.
The price is not an excellent setback for a majority of customers as it delivers the job well and thus, saving them time and money in the long run. It has been proven to produce over 1500 gallons of paint in a year’s time. Even veteran painters with years of experience attest to its quality of output and reliability.
How to use and maintain Graco 17C305 Pro 210ES Pro Connect Paint Sprayer
How to Use the Sprayer
Just like in most paint jobs, the surface to be painted must be clean and completely dry before spraying on the paint. If you are not familiar with spraying paint, a good finish can be achieved by practicing other surfaces. Each type of paint has its behavior.
Follow the instructions on the back of the pain can for best results. Hold the spray gun approximately 12 inches away from the surface and aim it straight at the surface. Painting should be done at a consistent distance to keep the same consistency of paint thickness until the whole surface is covered.
Expect some amount of overspray as it is with any airless paint sprayer. Be aware of this when you are working on your painting projects so you can adjust your painting techniques.
Read more: How to Use an Airless Paint Sprayer?
- Use long and continuous motion for best coverage. Begin the action before triggering the sprayer and keep the move after releasing the trigger.
- To ensure good paint coverage, overlap the spray pattern by 50 percent by aiming the edge of the spray on the succeeding pass over the side of the previously painted area.
The few minutes spent on preparing a surface for painting will have a significant impact on the final output. If available, use TSP (Trisodium Phosphate) for washing interior surfaces to be painted. For outdoor surfaces, use a cleaning solution and rinse with a pressure washer. Wait for the surface to dry thoroughly before applying paint.
How to Maintain
Regular maintenance and cleaning are essential to ensure the optimal performance of the whole spraying system. Inspect/clean sprayer filter, fluid inlet strainer, and gun filter before and after each spraying session. Major cleanup and inspection should be done after spraying 1000 gallons. Follow the instructions on the manual for other cleaning procedures.
The Graco 17C305 Pro 210ES continues to satisfy its users with its excellent performance and ease of use. The most raved feature of this sprayer is the pump that is easily replaceable on demand. Its versatility for users ranging from amateur to professional level makes it an excellent choice for indoor and outdoor painting projects with an output that same professional finishes.
Read another article: Best paint sprayer on market 2018-2019!