There are various things that you have got to paint on a day to day life. Whether it is a new piece of furniture just bought a day before or it is your tree house. Graco 390 Electric Airless Paint sprayer is one of the best premium painting sprayers out there. It is very portable and lightweight as it just weighs 13.5 kgs (30 pounds), which makes it easy for you to carry it anywhere especially for residential and commercial jobs. It has a lot of features and is very durable.
- Graco 360 electric paint sprayer is a super light-weight product which weighs just 30 pounds which makes it easy for it to be carried anywhere without any issues. It is built professionally for professional use as well as residential use.
- It is provided with mechanical pressure control and a DC motor which is very durable.
- It is equipped with an endurance pump with highly durable V-max packing. It is also provided with Chromex rod which gives harder surface wear which is not porous, and it has a hardened stainless steel cylinder.
- It is equipped with Quick Access intake valve which makes it easy for you to clean the debris.
- It has a consistent pressure control which prevents it from fluctuating too much and delivers you a highly professional finish.
- Units include – Guard, ¼ in x 59 ft BlueMax II Airless Hose and FTx Gun, RAC x 515 Switch Tip.
Benefits of Using Graco 390 Electric Airless Paint Sprayer
Most of the time the problem faced with other conventional paint sprayers is the quality of finish they give. They usually overspray and waste a lot of paint. However, Graco 390 is one such product which will provide you with an excellent quality of output with sheen and glossy finish on all kinds of surfaces without unwanted wastage of paint. It saves you a lot of time as its ½ horsepower motor completes the paint spraying work at a fast pace.
It is very light weighted, so it doesn’t take you much effort to hold it at the right position while painting. Its light weight makes it super comfortable to hold and carry anywhere. Other conventional paint sprayers fluctuate a lot which makes it difficult for you to paint in the right direction, but this is not the case with Graco 390, its 50 feet hose provides maximum benefits of spray paint with a minimal fluctuating rate which helps you to target the paint on the right surface.
- It has hardened steel gears which run extremely quietly.
- Very convenient, portable and durable.
- Can handle thin paints as well as thick latex and oil based paints.
- It has brushless motor which prevents it from catching fire.
- It saves you time and money without over spraying.
- Very light weighted and easy to carry to anywhere.
- Easy to maintain and clean.
- Gives professional finish without clogging or dull spraying.
- Is it good for light house based uses and not for full time painters as it works on low medium voltage.
This Graco 390 Electric Airless Paint Sprayer is one of the best sprayers that have the perfect score of rating. Not a single customer has given it a low score or less rating which makes it evident that Graco 360 Electric Airless Paint Sprayer is a top quality product without any disadvantages or defects.
This machine works as claimed by the company. It has also got great Reviews where customers claim that it is a great product, works very well. It is considered as a fantastic piece of equipment by laying down excellent finishes and produce professional results. Many customers even advice others to buy it as it is comfortable and perfect for household uses.
How to use and maintain Graco 390 Electric Airless Paint Sprayer
First, you must take some protective measures, as this sprayer can give some amount of overspray you must cover other surfaces and furniture with polythene and similar material to prevent the mess as it can be hard to clean all that afterward.
Then move on to preparing the surface for painting. If you are going to paint any interior surfaces than you must use Trisodium Phosphate to wash those walls and let them dry and for exterior surfaces use pressure washing and give it they dry thoroughly before painting.
After cleaning them repair all the cracks and holes if any on the wall. Now after this prepare the sprayer. First, connect the spray gun and hose after which you have to do the flushing and priming of the spray gun. After this install the tip and the guard.
Both sprayer and spraying and surfaces are ready. Now hold the sprayer 12 inches away from the surface and do wear the protective mask so that you don’t inhale the harmful chemicals. For best results keep the sprayer at one place and continue spraying horizontally without moving it in any other direction.
This top-rated and high-quality product has nothing to be ignored. From top quality high sheen professional finish to light weight and durability, it has it all. Its good customer score shows it’s fully trustable and safe to buy. Its fast pace working capacity and professional finish save you a lot of time which you can use in other more critical projects. However, it is not fit for full-time painters but is good for residential purposes.