What is the Graco Magnum X5 Paint Sprayer? It is the best choice for a landowner in seek of products fitted mostly for occasional work like painting doors, floors, fences, roofs or even walls. Because it is airless, it’s not using compression to push the pain and spray it, but a hose, so you don’t have to worry about over spraying. In result, it is beneficial both inside and outside, and it has the ideal compact and suitable design for spraying either small surfaces.
Bonus: it is easy to clean! Graco Magnum X5 Airless Paint Sprayer also has a longer hose than The Project Painter Plus used to bring in and a new piston pump assuring a longer spraying time.
Features of Product
- A Power Flush Adapter, which will help you connect to a garden hose, for example, so it will be easy to clean
- Adjustable Pressure Control that was designed as a user-friendly and has symbols to roll and spray from low to high power
- The Power Plug, a lighted one that shows whether the power source is fitted or not
- The Stainless Steel Piston Pump, which provides durability, if you want to spray often and longer life of the device
- A Reverse-A-Clean Spray Tip to assure the high precision of your spraying
- An Auto Prime – critical when you want to be sure you get every time a fast priming
- A Built-In Carrying Handle which helps you paint and spray easier and is a convenient handle that moves the sprayer
- A Flexible Suction Tube which is useful either for big or small projects because it can spray directly from the gallon containers (from 1 to 5)
- A Durable Stand Mount, which is easy to carry, pretty lightweight and compact enough
Benefits of Using Graco Magnum X5 Paint Sprayer
The Graco Magnum X5 Paint Sprayer has been mostly created for property owners who may use it primarily for low to medium jobs to paint inside and outside but on small to medium surfaces like fences, roofs, ceilings or walls.
It has a light and compact design that makes it perfect to use in small tasks just like those described above. You can increase the reach because it has a long hose. It is pretty durable and avoids the maintenance worries because it is easy to clean by directly connecting the hose to a soapy liquid.
- The Adjustable Pressure Control, which is very user-friendly
- Easy reach as it provides the long hose in order to apply the spray
- Easy to clean and maintain
- As every product has its good parts, it also has some bad parts too. Even if Graco Magnum X5 Paint Sprayer has a lot of positive reviews, it also gathered some counterarguments.
- It can only be used for low to medium leveled jobs
- It might cause a lot of dirt if the clamp used is too high or low on the tube, and then the water precision might blow off the still loaded paint tube and blast it all over.
The Graco Magnum x5 Paint Sprayer made the users impressed with the self-priming feature and most importantly the cleaning feature. They can’t deny that this machine can save them set-up time if they do not mind razoring off any small amounts of overspray once it dries. Once they are properly set-up, the actual spraying goes VERY QUICKLY! Reach a 12′ x 20′ shed in less than 30 minutes.
Moreover, the sprayer is very well made and durable despite its light weight. A few peoples find a little intricate when unboxing and trying for the first time. But after all, this machine always fit any user’s desire. All the reviews show the high satisfaction about this Graco Magnum x5 Paint Sprayer.
How to use and how to maintain Graco Magnum X5 Paint Sprayer
First of all, before you start using the sprayer, you should read the safety and warning manual of instructions. Here you also find the way to assemble your sprayer and adequately use it to get your job finished fast and good. The necessary steps always include:
- connecting the spray gun and hose
- flushing and priming the sprayer
- installing the tip and guard
One other significant step when you begin a painting job is preparing the surface to spray. The walls need to be adequately cleaned, while after they dry you must repair the cracks, holes, and chips and also sand the rough areas.
Then, always pay attention to use the proper spray technique:
- keep the spray gun at about 12 inches from the surface
- use a continuous, long motion to obtain the best coverage
Overlap the spray pattern by 50%; you can aim the tip of the spray gun on your next pass at the edge of the previously painted area.
When you finish the job, thoroughly clean it. After this, the product is almost maintenance-free. It has a lifetime lubricated pad including an original set of packing and it is also strong thanks to excellent engineering.
As Graco Magnum X5 Paint Sprayer received a significant amount of positive reviews both in the offline and online market, we may discuss of a great product specially designed and mostly fit for home duties. One noticeable thing about this particular product is the compactness and lightness of it so Graco Magnum X5 can be used almost anywhere. Also, many people find it very useful at home because it is easy to clean and maintain. Nevertheless, this product is a cheap one compared to other sprayers available on the market.