The HomeRight C800879 Power-Flo Pro 2800 Airless Paint Gun with Hose is a mighty machine. It is reasonably sized, though not as big as those used for commercial projects. It is best used for DIY, though can handle large projects consistently. Repainting an entire house is entirely possible for this machine.
This paint sprayer is a great partner to have at home for your DIY projects, and you will be able to bank on its quality and power when you need it. With its ceramic water resistant valve and reversible tip, it is also reasonably easy to clean, although expect a cleaning time of a little over half an hour or more.
Features of Product
- Sprays .24 gallons per minute in adjustable force
- Spray gun sports a swivel for ease of use and flexible paint jobs
- Overall finish near professional quality
- 515 spray with reversible tip, easy to clean and easy to handle
- Modest cleaning; takes little over half an hour for full cleaning, easy to access parts
- Adjustable spray pressure with user-friendly controls
- Drip cup to avoid spills on the area
- Spraying pressure of up to 2800 PSI
- 1/2 HP Motor
- A ceramic inlet valve is water resistant and non-sticking
- Compatible with latex based and oil based paints
- Strong legs for stability
Buy It On Amazon
A benefit of Using Product
The HomeRight C800879 Power-Flo Pro 2800 Airless Paint Gun with Hose is specially made for covering large areas at a time, without having to resort to hiring a professional. You can use it for repainting decks, walls, floors and exterior structures, with a 2800 PSI pressure that will blast out the paint quickly and with power. The entire machine itself is structurally sound, and so you can be sure it will keep steady as you work. Despite the power, it is also quite easy to clean, without extra trays or hoppers to worry about.
- Powerful and Stable- 2800 PSI pushing 1/2 HP will allow you to conquer heavy duty jobs at home. Despite the power, the way it is structured will keep it stable and will allow you to work with ease and consistency.
- User-friendly- The pressure is easily adjustable, allowing you to work without fiddling with unnecessarily complex controls.
- High quality- Paint jobs will go by quickly, and the results will be near professional grade. You will not have to hire a painter if you have this machine.
- Some customers reported that it will not be able to handle paint that is too thick. If you have very thick paint, you will have to dilute or thin it first.
- Also, depending on what you are expecting, the machine is either easy or difficult to clean. It can take half an hour longer though that is reasonable for a machine its size.
The HomeRight C800879 Power-Flo Pro 2800 Airless Paint Gun with Hose beloved by some users. Most customers were highly impressed by its sheer power and endurance when having to work on large projects.
Complaints were mostly made because it did not advertise being incapable of spraying very thick paint. Most expected it to handle any paint though ended up having to dilute or thin it beforehand.
Read Customer Reviews
Usage and Maintenance HomeRight C800879 Power-Flo Pro 2800 Airless Paint Gun
- Move everything that you do not want to be sprayed out of the area. It would be best if they were kept in another side of the house. Take note of the distance of your position while working, and adjust the pressure accordingly. Any paint gun has the capacity to overspray if not used correctly.
- Check what surface will be painted, and research what type of paint to use with the paint gun. Take note of the strength of the wind and what direction it blows, and do not be hesitant to delay the project for another day if the weather is not in your favor.
- Clean the surface area that is to be painted, and remove any debris and old paint if possible.
- Finally, make sure all parts are completely secure, and if possible, wear a mask to avoid inhaling unnecessary fumes.
- After making sure, all the parts are secure, mix all the paint in a single container to make sure that there will be no differences in overall color. Regardless of the individual differences are minute, they could make a difference when the job is complete.
- During the first phase of the spraying job, make sure to do a flat, broad surface first before any other part. If possible, choose an area that is not the first thing that people will see- consistency with the spray gun can be expected, but you have to enter your stride before you can be sure that everything will go smoothly.
- Make sure that when you are spraying, you are in a comfortable position. This does not mean you should spray while you are sitting down; do not try to overreach and adjust the air pressure to compensate. Keep the air pressure as steady as possible, and change your position as needed.
- Spray in sections at a time. Do not try to spray the entire area without letting up, as this will only result in an uneven paint job.
- Once you are done for the day’s work, clean up the spray gun to keep it in top shape.
After every use, regardless of how short the time of usage was, the spray gun should be cleaned thoroughly. Let the paint dry first, and clean all parts evenly. The package has a manual included detailing how to clean each piece correctly.
Remember to keep the spray gun in a safe area.
This machine is sturdy and very capable and will be able to complete large-scale projects with consistency and high quality. It was made with power and efficiency in mind and achieves both with flying colors.
However, the only real complaint is the type of paint it can handle, so take note that if the paint is too thick, you will have to dilute it before it sprays.