I was in need of a good paint sprayer to paint some parts of my house. Then, I asked my best friend, who is an expert in this field. He highly recommended a reliable brand, which is Milwaukee paint sprayer.
After learning about this brand on the Internet, I am so surprised. Although it has 2 models, both of them are great for professional users and beginners. And i will show you the reason behind its great success,
If you want to perform your project as well as possible, a reasonably priced model can still give you a good quality that you need .
You have to learn all about this brand and what these models can do for you. Please follow me to discover:
All About the Milwaukee Brand
Milwaukee is famous for producing high-quality products such as heavy-duty power tools, hand tools, and accessories for professional users all over the world. The paint sprayer is one of their outstanding products.
The Milwaukee company has operated since 1924. During that time, they always try their best to produce products which meet both durability and performance requirements. All of their models are integrated with at least a great feature in this list:
- Lithium-ion technology
- The M12™, M18™ & M28™ Systems
- Innovative hand tool products
- Time-saving accessories
See more: 5 Best battery operated paint sprayers reviews.
The Historical Period of Milwaukee
- In The early periods, they were lightweight, portable, and one-hand products.
- However, over time, the Milwaukee manufacturer and company try to design their model based on the changing demands of the professional users.
The two-year Limited Warranty for their Products
What should you do to get the warranty?
You just need to have the receipt and the model’s part and confirm it to our local office and we will repair it nicely.
- The warranty is unaccepted in case the damage is caused by users.
- This warranty is accepted in both Canada and the USA.
What is an Airless Sprayer?
Key Features and Benefits of Milwaukee Paint Sprayer
In general: Milwaukee paint sprayer has the advanced features which help you improve your performance. You can expect a product with high-level power, durability, innovation, and ergonomics.
What will you get from this model?
It supports you with the big areas well. At the same time, you save a lot of time and effort:
Now, let’s consider their features and benefits in detailed:
- Its dual action piston style handle plays an important role in switching between HVLP and airless application.
- The 2-stage turbine is ideal to create a great finish on the target materials.
- You can easily perform the spray tips through the piston grip equipped with the 619 and 310 reversible spray tip.
- Its parts enable you to complete the task with convenience. These components include a storage bag, pump protector powder, hose adapter, electric strap, dual-action pistol grip sprayer, container lid, reversible spray tip, high-pressure fluid hose, and air hose.
- The removable storage bag allows you to store tip, hose, and sprayer to save space.
- The piston pump with 3000 Psi is used to maintain the pressure.
- The lid of the container plays a very important role in opposing particles, dust, debris, and other spills.
- Provides the good coverage
- Easy to use, store, and maintain
- Save money and time
- Pretty expensive
Who is Suited for?
The paint sprayers of Milwaukee focus on the professional users.
Milwaukee aims to produce cutting-edge tools. They fit professionals who are proud of their workmanship.
You can easily find out a Milwaukee paint sprayer in one of the following places:
- An authorized dealer
- A specialty supplier
- A mail-order company
- And online, of course
These are usually objects of the professional group of users.
What is Milwaukee Paint Sprayer Good for and Bad for?
You can’t expect that Milwaukee paint sprayer performs well on every tasks.
Read this part to know whether or not it suits you.
Specifically: A hose at least 25 feet in length allows you to take the model everywhere.The size of the project is no longer a matter.
Milwaukee sprayers have the enhanced feature of directly taking your paint from the can without running it through a screen before feeding which makes it really convenient for big projects. This is based on the filtering process and the nozzle of the gun.
You will love the adjustable pressure control of this tool. It allows you to apply your paint in addition to several settings.
Therefore: You can have the desired results.
Not Good for
We have a really good solution that you can use for this situation. It’s best to prepare the working area first.
This model requires special care that means you have to clean it thoroughly after use.
Review Milwaukee Paint Sprayer
If you are looking for a compact and light model then this is a perfect match for you.
The simple design of Milwaukee airless paint sprayer can perform many different painting projects such as moldings, doors, ceilings, and walls, exterior projects: siding, garage doors, porches, shutters, railings, fences, and decks.
When it comes to the weight: This sprayer is attached to a 1-gallon or 5-gallon container allowing you to move around easily.
Don’t worry if you are a beginner: This Milwaukee paint sprayer has pump protector bottles, and onboard storage for wrenches, tips so the processes of setting up are faster.
The cleanup process can happen quickly and easily thanks to following things: garden hose adapter, pump protector power, 515 reversible spray tip, 4-finger pistol grip sprayer, 25ft high-pressure fluid hose, and 2 wrenches.
The rapid valve release system makes sure you get fast priming every use.
The 1/2 hp motor produces 24 gpm to deal with materials such as sealers, stains, and unthinned latex.
This model has the following features:
- M4910-10 can function as an airless sprayer and an HVLP fine finish sprayer.
- There is a 2-stage turbine blower to get HVLP fine finish.
- It is attached with a removable storage bag to hold important accessories: sprayers, hoses, and tips.
- The base is compatible with up to 5-gallon containers.
- The lip of the container keeps the inside from spills and debris.
- Easy to clean
- Smooth trigger
- A 2-year limited warranty
- Not cheap
You desire a worthy investment with brilliant features.
M4910-20 is what you want. It provides great ergonomics, power, durability, and innovation.
This model allows you to use as airless spraying and Air-Assist fine finish spraying to perform many different projects.
For the airless mode, no matter which material you use it for, the 3000 PSI piston pump maintains pressure as desired.
For Air-Assist, you are allowed to use the 2-stage turbine blower to create a perfect finish.
So, how do you switch between airless and air-assist application?
The Dual-Action Pistol-Grip Sprayer takes responsibility for it.
What’s more, you also have several choices of tips: 619 and 310 reversible spray tip, standard spray tips. It’s fine to use with high-pressure hoses as well.
You are in need of a model that helps you with the big projects.
The good news is that its base and container lid are compatible with a 5-gallon paint bucket. Don’t worry about the weight. It is designed to be transported over rugged terrain easily. M4910-20 has similar features above.
- 2-year limited warranty
- Easy to clean
- Paint distribution
- Ergonomic grip
- Hard to paint with a brush
- Not right for all jobs
- No extension wand
- Overly sensitive trigger
Expert Tips and Tricks to Use Milwaukee Paint Sprayer
Milwaukee paint sprayer is a great product but to maximize its function, you should consult the expert tips and tricks of Milwaukee airless paint sprayer. Here, I provide you with 10 effective tips:
- Tip 1: Before starting the work, remember to clean your working space to get rid of all hazards and items which can snag your hose. You should also find something to cover the surfaces near the painting areas so that the cleaning process aftermath can happen with ease.
- Tip 2: After stirring the paint thoroughly, let you strain it via a handy mesh-filter bag. This way prevents the paint from clogging.
- Tip 3: To be safe and avoid causing a mess, it’s better to overlap many previous layers about 30-50%.
- Tip 4: Many people have trouble with priming the pump. In fact, it’s not a hard process.What you have to do is to put a smaller tube into the waste bucket and a larger one into the strained paint bucket. After switching the valve on your device, simply turn it on. Finally, you run the sprayer by turning up the pressure. Let it work until you see no more air bubbles which come out of the tubes which mean that it’s in good shape and ready to be used.
- Tip 5: To have a good result of spraying, a proper posture is required.Specifically: Keeping your body centered will support you to perform an even finish.
Also, don’t forget the most important thing is to keep a firm grip on the model.
- Tip 6: Start the painting process in the edge and corners in advance. Applying the vertical and corner-to-corner sweeps keeps everything neat. If you paint the primary area first, it’s easy to overload the corners.
- Tip 7: To avoid the buildup at the edges, you need to activate and release the trigger timely to stop and begin the spray.
- Tip 8: Before spraying straight onto the surface, adjusting the pressure enables you to have a neat finish. How to do that?First, turn on the power then flick the Milwaukee unit to spray.
Remember to try with a piece of cardboard in advance.
Using the adjustment on the spray to control the power of it to create a smooth and even surface.
- Tip 9: For the last tip, I want to let you know that it’s very important to clean up after each use. Here is the step-by-step guide:Prepare a bucket and fill it with water or paint thinner (in case you use oil-based paints). Then, put the intake hose in the bucket.
After using, there is a little paint left over in the gun so let you shoot it back into the paint can. Repeat until it is out of the liquid.
Wet a cloth with water or thinner to wipe down the whole model including internal and external parts.
The final step is to disassemble the model and soak every part.
- Tip 10: Pay attention to the weather if your project is to paint walls outside. Make sure to perform in the dry condition. It’s better to paint on the hot days with sunlight.
- Tip 11: While painting, it’s very easy to build up clogs and debris. However, keeping a lid on it can prevent your paints from foreign matters. What to do in this kind of situation? Get rid of the small cap of the bucket. After that, let you stick the intake tube into the hole. This is also a way to avoid your paint drying faster.
Milwaukee has been a famous and popular brand for a long time. The company continuously innovates their products especially Milwaukee paint sprayer. Thus, you can set your mind at rest that both paint sprayer units of the Milwaukee brand are effective to complete any small or big painting project.
Please let me know your choice. I feel highly enthusiastic to see your comment in the section below. Also, remember to share my post, if you feel it is informative.
I am a licensed architect who is passionate about all things home improvement industries, I have been doing DIY painting projects and have developed lots of experience around home improvement over the 10 years.